Talking with Our Daughters about Consent (with Tiffany Bluhm)May 4, 2022 ● 21 min
Share this episode
- Why we put all the responsibility for purity AND blame for transgression on women
- “Just world mentality” and why it’s pervasive in purity culture
- Reimaging what consent could look like for boys and girls
- What kinds of conversations we need to have with both our little and pre-teen kids
- How we can coach our girls to say no with confidence
- Why we miss the point when we focus only on what girls are wearing
CONNECT WITH TIFFANY:
WANT MORE HELP? SIGN UP FOR A WORKSHOP:
Unpacking Purity Culture, Sex, and Race https://www.unpackingworkshops.com/
Prey Tell: Why We Silence Women Who Tell the Truth and How Everyone Can Speak Up
LISTEN TO TIFFANY’S PODCAST:
Why Tho Podcast with Tiffany Bluhm and Ashley Abercrombie: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/why-tho/id1437939954
A Prayer for a Lost Loved One - Your Daily Prayer - September 21
No one is too far gone for His arm to rescue!
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
Top 25 Easter Hymns and Songs for Easter Sunday Playlists
Whether you prefer classic Easter hymns or modern worship Easter songs, this collection of popular Easter videos from your favorite performers is sure to move you! Jesus willingly paid all our debts, and these Easter songs and hymns are the perfect way to remember and worship Him!