Disability and the Church (with Dr. Lamar Hardwick)April 27, 2022 ● 31 min
Share this episode
In this episode, Dr. Hardwick and Robrenna talk about:
- Dr. Hardwick’s story and the earliest signs of his personal experience with autism spectrum disorder
- How he came to be diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder late in life
- How the church has fallen short in inclusion and support for those who are differently abled
- The parable of the banquet and what it can teach the church regarding loving the differently abled
- Practical steps churches can take to make adjustments for differently abled members
Check out Dr. Hardwick’s book: https://amzn.to/3F71Vfz
Follow Dr. Hardwick:
Follow Robrenna on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/robrennaredl/
A Prayer to Change the Way You Think.- Your Daily Prayer - September 24
The world is bent to “self,” but we are called to be selfless. Through the power of the Holy Spirit living in every single one of us who believes in Christ Jesus as our Savior, we have infinite power to transform and renew our minds. God wouldn’t have put in Scripture for us to digest if it was impossible.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
20 Well-Known Pastors or Preachers of Today
Have you ever listened to a sermon and noticed about 20 minutes into it that the room is completely silent because of the truth and wisdom that is being expressed from the pastor? The words of truth coming from the pastor’s lips penetrate your heart and soul as you hang onto every word being spoken. His style, whether it be charismatic or serious delivers a powerful message from God’s Holy Word. There are many great pastors and preachers today that do deliver sermons like this. Here are 30 well-known pastors of today that speak the truth of God and who believe every single word in the…