Disability and the Church (with Dr. Lamar Hardwick)April 27, 2022 ● 31 min
Share this episode
In this episode, Dr. Hardwick and Robrenna talk about:
- Dr. Hardwick’s story and the earliest signs of his personal experience with autism spectrum disorder
- How he came to be diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder late in life
- How the church has fallen short in inclusion and support for those who are differently abled
- The parable of the banquet and what it can teach the church regarding loving the differently abled
- Practical steps churches can take to make adjustments for differently abled members
Check out Dr. Hardwick’s book: https://amzn.to/3F71Vfz
Follow Dr. Hardwick:
Follow Robrenna on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/robrennaredl/
A Prayer for the Mind of Christ - Your Daily Prayer - January 31
The mindset of Christ helps us lay aside our worst-case scenarios and view other people through the lens of humility so we can discover the power of God at work in them and us.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.