Helping Your Gen-Z Daughter Find Her VoiceApril 21, 2021 ● 25 min
Share this episode
In this episode, Robrenna and Beth discuss:
1. What it takes to lift our daughter’s eyes to a greater vision and better story, the story of the gospel and the Kingdom of God.
2. How to address our own stories, with all their beauty and brokenness, in order to help our daughters live their stories.
Beth says, “Most of us, when our daughters reach tween and teenage years, are going to start experiencing the presence of our younger self in the room. We’re going to be triggered by various things, respond and react to things that seem way out of context of what just happened. We need to realize that those reactions are not about our daughters, but about ourselves.”
3. Building a scaffolding around our daughters - what that means and why it matters.
4. Why we need to ask more questions than give perfect answers.
5. Raising globally-minded women who have eyes and hearts for the world.
Connect with Beth:
Website | Instagram
Fierce & Lovely Moms Membership Community
Purchase A Voice Becoming, here.
You can find her free e-book, Before the Clock Strikes 12, at fierceandlovely.org
Chris Bruno’s site for Father/Son connection: Restoration Project
How to Connect with Robrenna:
On her website: https://www.robrennaredl.com/
Be sure to check out the Mama Take Heart webpage for a FREE list of ways to bond with your daughter and for previous episode resources and notes.
Follow Robrenna on Instagram
Image Credit: Getty/Aleksei Morozov
A Prayer for the Toxic People in Your Life - Your Daily Prayer - October 23
God created those who hurt us. He has a good plan for their lives.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
10 Christian Songs of Comfort That Will Calm Your Worries
Sometimes, life can get overwhelming, but even on our worst days, we can turn to God for comfort. Through worship and prayer, the Lord reminds us that there's no need to worry about the future or to fear the unknown. Because at the end of it all, His grace will bring us eternal life and endless comfort.
For those times when your mind can't stop worrying, here are 10 worship songs about comfort.