How to Help Your Gen-Z Daughter Grow as a LeaderApril 28, 2021 ● 28 min
Share this episode
What they covered in this episode:
1. The world is noisy – so what does it mean to use your voice, not to add to an angry culture, but in order to be heard with positivity and impact?
2. Diversity and Representation in books and why girls need to see diverse faces in the books and resources we give them.
3. The importance of girls seeing themselves as leaders in their families, schools, churches and communities. (Ask your girls these questions – what talents and gifts do they have? Who are they called to use those gifts for? What work was she created to do in this season of her life?
4. The five traits Erin works with girls on in order to cultivate their voice.
5. How introverted girls can still lead, and what quiet leadership looks like (and why it's so impactful!).
6. The difference between feminine leadership inside God’s Kingdom, and the feminist leadership culture of the world.
Follow Erin on Instagram or at Truth Becomes Her
The Bible Belles and Ringleaders
How to Connect with Robrenna:
On her website: https://www.robrennaredl.com/
Be sure to check out the Mama Take Heart webpage for a FREE list of ways to bond with your daughter and for previous episode resources and notes.
Follow Robrenna on Instagram
Image Credit: Getty/Olha Khorimarko
A Prayer for the Toxic People in Your Life - Your Daily Prayer - October 23
God created those who hurt us. He has a good plan for their lives.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
25 Inspirational Honesty Quotes for Self-Improvement
Honesty is a key aspect of all successful and healthy relationships. Whether trying to be truthful with yourself or others, honesty isn't always the easy option. But as followers of Christ, we must strive to lead a genuine life in His image. Dishonesty with yourself can affect your relationships with others and with God. Sharing lies with your brothers and sisters wrongs them. With strength from God, we can ward off the evils spread through dishonesty.
Here are 25 quotes about honesty to help inspire you to become a better, more truthful version of yourself.