Helping Our Gen-Z Kids Transition into AdulthoodMay 19, 2021 ● 25 min
Share this episode
Latasha has spent 16 years serving in the roles of teacher, assistant principal, principal, and now director of instruction. She is the founder of the Facebook Group We are Stronger Together. WAST is a diverse sisterhood that help women connect and receive support that will propel them into their God-given purpose.
In this episode, Robrenna and Latasha discuss:
1. Latasha’s redemption story.
2. The transition our daughters make from teens to semi-adults and adults, and what they need (space, time, autonomy, responsibility).
3. The growth in faith it takes to launch our children from our homes.
4. Balancing boundaries and also letting our semi-adult kids make their own choices.
5. The importance of letting your children experience failure and the consequences of their mistakes or choices (Don’t be a lawnmower parent!).
Connect with Latasha:
How to Connect with Robrenna:
On her website: https://www.robrennaredl.com/
Be sure to check out the Mama Take Heart webpage for a FREE list of ways to bond with your daughter and for previous episode resources and notes.
Follow Robrenna on Instagram
Image Credit: Getty/nadia_bormotova
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.