The Problem of P*rn and What Parents Need to KnowMay 26, 2021 ● 27 min
Share this episode
In this episode, Robrenna and Ben discuss:
1. Ben’s life journey of addiction, therapy and recovery
2. How Gen-Z kids are usually first exposed to p*rn
3. What happens to your brain when you are exposed to p*rn regularly
4. What should we do if we suspect our kids are looking at p*rn or if they confess (choose curiosity over questioning)
5. Understanding why humans are susceptible to addiction
6. Practical resources for parents and teens
Ephesians 1:11; Psalm 23; Romans 8:37-39
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Free to Thrive: How Your Hurt, Struggles and Deepest Longings Can Lead to a Fulfilling Life by Josh McDowell and Ben Bennet
Connect with Ben:
Instagram | The Resolution Movement
How to Connect with Robrenna:
On her website: https://www.robrennaredl.com/
Be sure to check out the Mama Take Heart webpage for a FREE list of ways to bond with your daughter and for previous episode resources and notes.
Follow Robrenna on Instagram
Image Credit: Getty/Elena_Bondarenko
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
10 Christian Songs of Comfort That Will Calm Your Worries
Sometimes, life can get overwhelming, but even on our worst days, we can turn to God for comfort. Through worship and prayer, the Lord reminds us that there's no need to worry about the future or to fear the unknown. Because at the end of it all, His grace will bring us eternal life and endless comfort.
For those times when your mind can't stop worrying, here are 10 worship songs about comfort.