The Problem of P*rn and What Parents Need to KnowMay 26, 2021 ● 27 min
Share this episode
In this episode, Robrenna and Ben discuss:
1. Ben’s life journey of addiction, therapy and recovery
2. How Gen-Z kids are usually first exposed to p*rn
3. What happens to your brain when you are exposed to p*rn regularly
4. What should we do if we suspect our kids are looking at p*rn or if they confess (choose curiosity over questioning)
5. Understanding why humans are susceptible to addiction
6. Practical resources for parents and teens
Ephesians 1:11; Psalm 23; Romans 8:37-39
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Free to Thrive: How Your Hurt, Struggles and Deepest Longings Can Lead to a Fulfilling Life by Josh McDowell and Ben Bennet
Connect with Ben:
Instagram | The Resolution Movement
How to Connect with Robrenna:
On her website: https://www.robrennaredl.com/
Be sure to check out the Mama Take Heart webpage for a FREE list of ways to bond with your daughter and for previous episode resources and notes.
Follow Robrenna on Instagram
Image Credit: Getty/Elena_Bondarenko
A Prayer for When You Don’t Know What to Pray - Your Daily Prayer - June 24
When you don’t know what to pray, ask God to give you an intercessory prayer.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.