Episode 4: Being Intentional in Our ChurchesJanuary 08, 2020 ● 26 min
Share this episode
In this episode, we’ll cover:
• Several Biblical reasons to go to church
• Different types of churches
• Finding a church that is a good fit for you and your family
• Volunteering and intentionally getting involved
• Dealing with conflict in the church
• Practical steps you can take to be more intentional about church attendance and participation
Kristi’s website: https://www.kristiwoods.net
A Prayer for True Love - Your Daily Prayer - May 19
True love doesn't happen when stars align, sparks dim and butterflies fly. Love happens when we sacrifice, knowing we'll get nothing in return.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
Our Top 7 Christian Songs To Help Overcome Sorrow
Are you experiencing a time of sorrow and pain? Grief, fear and uncertainty can unsettle your spirit. Only God can truly restore your heart and fill you will peace, confidence and hope. Life brings moments of joy, happiness, gain, loneliness, despair and loss. It’s natural to grieve during these times. Bring your broken heart to God and let Him restore you.