Episode 5: Being Intentional with Our BibleJanuary 15, 2020 ● 29 min
Share this episode
If someone asked you that question, how would you answer? The Bible is the #1 selling non-fiction book in the world, and yet most of us still struggle to intentionally spend time in the Word.
In this episode, we’ll discuss:
• What the Bible is and how it’s different than any other book
• How to read and study the Bible (and why those are two different things)
• What’s up with all these versions?
• Tips for memorizing Bible Verses
• Tools to deepen your study of the Word
Kristi’s website: https://www.kristiwoods.net
A Prayer for Difficult Times - Your Daily Prayer - July 5
Although He allowed tragedy to strike, He never left me forsaken.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
Top 20 Bible Verses for Trusting God When You Need Answers
There are times we can only trust in God for comfort and strength during stressful events in our life. Moments when we don’t know what’s going to happen and must place our faith in God to answer our prayers. Here are 20 Bible verses for trusting God that we hope will inspire you!