Episode 5: Being Intentional with Our BibleJanuary 15, 2020 ● 29 min
Share this episode
If someone asked you that question, how would you answer? The Bible is the #1 selling non-fiction book in the world, and yet most of us still struggle to intentionally spend time in the Word.
In this episode, we’ll discuss:
• What the Bible is and how it’s different than any other book
• How to read and study the Bible (and why those are two different things)
• What’s up with all these versions?
• Tips for memorizing Bible Verses
• Tools to deepen your study of the Word
Kristi’s website: https://www.kristiwoods.net
A Prayer to Share a True Heart of Thankfulness - Your Daily Prayer - November 25
Here are three things to consider when you share Jesus, not only this Thanksgiving season, but throughout the year...
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.