Episode 5: Being Intentional with Our BibleJanuary 15, 2020 ● 29 min
Share this episode
If someone asked you that question, how would you answer? The Bible is the #1 selling non-fiction book in the world, and yet most of us still struggle to intentionally spend time in the Word.
In this episode, we’ll discuss:
• What the Bible is and how it’s different than any other book
• How to read and study the Bible (and why those are two different things)
• What’s up with all these versions?
• Tips for memorizing Bible Verses
• Tools to deepen your study of the Word
Kristi’s website: https://www.kristiwoods.net
A Prayer for When You Feel Under Pressure - Your Daily Prayer - September 25
When life feels like a pressure cooker, it helps to remember that people in trouble populate the pages of the Bible.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.