Episode 5: Being Intentional with Our BibleJanuary 15, 2020 ● 29 min
Share this episode
If someone asked you that question, how would you answer? The Bible is the #1 selling non-fiction book in the world, and yet most of us still struggle to intentionally spend time in the Word.
In this episode, we’ll discuss:
• What the Bible is and how it’s different than any other book
• How to read and study the Bible (and why those are two different things)
• What’s up with all these versions?
• Tips for memorizing Bible Verses
• Tools to deepen your study of the Word
Kristi’s website: https://www.kristiwoods.net
A Prayer for Clarity - Your Daily Prayer - March 2
Lord, help us see clearly, having eyes to see as you want us to see.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
30 Bible Verses about Wisdom: Insightful Scripture Quotes
To help your growth in understanding God's will for our lives, we have gathered many of the best Bible verses about wisdom in this collection of scriptures. May these wise biblical quotes provide revelation and inspiration for your walk in faith: