Episode 3: Being Intentional in Our RelationshipsJanuary 01, 2020 ● 37 min
Share this episode
In this episode, we’ll cover:
• How to live intentionally with God
• Living intentionally in our families
• Intentional community in our churches
• What it means to be an intentional friend
• Intentional communication in our relationships
• Action steps to be more intentional with friends, family, church and community
Kristi’s website: https://www.kristiwoods.net
A Prayer for Difficult Times - Your Daily Prayer - July 5
Although He allowed tragedy to strike, He never left me forsaken.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
5 Best Love Stories From The Bible
The Bible is full of so many great stories, from struggle to triumph and impossible to miraculous. The most memorable for me are the love stories. There are many different kinds of love stories in the Bible, including parents with their children, friendships and loving your enemies, but I really like the marriage relationships in the Bible. You have to read and study the verses closely, but there is so much to learn about what true love really means and how to remain committed in your relationship.