Episode 23: Finding a Mentor (with Bethany Beal from Girl Defined)March 16, 2022 ● 33 min
Share this episode
Topics we cover:
1. Why is mentorship so important for Christian women today?
2. Who was a mentor in your life who impacted you in a specific way? What did that relationship look like?
3. How have you worn the hat of mentor and invested in younger women and what are some practical tips to others who are pouring into the next generation?
4. What would you say to someone who wants to find a mentor but doesn’t know how?
5. What would you say to someone who wants to be a mentor but doesn’t know how to get started?
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/girldefined/ and https://www.instagram.com/singlegirlmeditations/
Newest Book: Not Part of the Plan: Trusting God with the Twists and Turns of Your Story: https://www.amazon.com/Not-Part-Plan-Trusting-Twists/dp/0801094720/
Follow Emma: https://emmadanzey.wordpress.com/
A Prayer to Trust God for the Harvest - Your Daily Prayer - May 28
God is a promise keeper and one who still blesses his people.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.