Episode 23: Finding a Mentor (with Bethany Beal from Girl Defined)March 16, 2022 ● 33 min
Share this episode
Topics we cover:
1. Why is mentorship so important for Christian women today?
2. Who was a mentor in your life who impacted you in a specific way? What did that relationship look like?
3. How have you worn the hat of mentor and invested in younger women and what are some practical tips to others who are pouring into the next generation?
4. What would you say to someone who wants to find a mentor but doesn’t know how?
5. What would you say to someone who wants to be a mentor but doesn’t know how to get started?
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/girldefined/ and https://www.instagram.com/singlegirlmeditations/
Newest Book: Not Part of the Plan: Trusting God with the Twists and Turns of Your Story: https://www.amazon.com/Not-Part-Plan-Trusting-Twists/dp/0801094720/
Follow Emma: https://emmadanzey.wordpress.com/
A Prayer for God to Answer - Your Daily Prayer - March 21
The Lord is our shield, our glory, the lifter of our head, and He will hear our every cry and He will answer. We must speak these words of truth and strengthen our faith based on our understanding of who God is and how He has helped us in the past.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.