Episode 22: How to Be a Mentor (with Kristen Clark from Girl Defined)March 08, 2022 ● 22 min
Share this episode
Through their blogs, videos, conferences, and online webinars, they are building an online “sisterhood” where girls and women can find the encouragement and answers they’re searching for.
Here are the questions Kristen and Emma discuss:
1. First, tell us a little bit about why you felt led to start Girl Defined and what your ministry offers to women and girls around the world? (This is where I will also have you share about your social media platforms)
2. Why is mentorship so important for Christian women today?
3. Who was a mentor in your life who impacted you in a specific way? What did that relationship look like?
4. How have you worn the hat of mentor and invested in younger women and what are some practical tips to others who are pouring into the next generation?
5. What would you say to someone who wants to find a mentor but doesn’t know how?
6. What would you say to someone who wants to be a mentor but doesn’t know how to get started?
Be sure to check out their newest book!
Not Part of the Plan: Trusting God with the Twists and Turns of Your Story: https://www.amazon.com/Not-Part-Plan-Trusting-Twists/dp/0801094720/
Follow Emma: https://emmadanzey.wordpress.com/
A Prayer to Trust God for the Harvest - Your Daily Prayer - May 28
God is a promise keeper and one who still blesses his people.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
Top 10 Christian Songs About Forgiveness
God’s forgiveness is amazing and we all need a reminder of how powerful it is. The hardest part about forgiveness is often forgiving ourselves when we fall short. Making changes is hard and impossible without God’s grace, but you will be successful when you learn to forgive yourself. If you grew up in the Christian faith, you probably heard many sermons about forgiveness and sang countless songs about the subject. It’s talked about a lot, but there are many people still hanging onto hurts of their past. Listen to the top 10 Christian songs about forgiveness below and commit…