Episode 22: How to Be a Mentor (with Kristen Clark from Girl Defined)March 8, 2022 ● 22 min
Share this episode
Through their blogs, videos, conferences, and online webinars, they are building an online “sisterhood” where girls and women can find the encouragement and answers they’re searching for.
Here are the questions Kristen and Emma discuss:
1. First, tell us a little bit about why you felt led to start Girl Defined and what your ministry offers to women and girls around the world? (This is where I will also have you share about your social media platforms)
2. Why is mentorship so important for Christian women today?
3. Who was a mentor in your life who impacted you in a specific way? What did that relationship look like?
4. How have you worn the hat of mentor and invested in younger women and what are some practical tips to others who are pouring into the next generation?
5. What would you say to someone who wants to find a mentor but doesn’t know how?
6. What would you say to someone who wants to be a mentor but doesn’t know how to get started?
Be sure to check out their newest book!
Not Part of the Plan: Trusting God with the Twists and Turns of Your Story: https://www.amazon.com/Not-Part-Plan-Trusting-Twists/dp/0801094720/
Follow Emma: https://emmadanzey.wordpress.com/
A Prayer for the Loss of a Spouse - Your Daily Prayer - September 30
Losing a spouse is undeniably heart-wrenching. The sting of loss penetrates every core of our lives and every hidden corner of our hearts. We are forced to navigate life solo, without the one person who promised to be there with us.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
9 Famous Christian Actors: You May Be Surprised!
Hollywood is a place that you would not typically identify with the Christian faith. There are many more films and actors or actresses that do not exemplify good morals and character. However, there are actors that do live by faith. Here is my list of nine well known or famous actors that are Christian. There are many other actors that are lesser known that are Christian but we will save those for another article. These nine actors are Christians. Some are not as public with their faith as others but these are all actors that have testified to Jesus as their Lord and Savior.