Episode 22: How to Be a Mentor (with Kristen Clark from Girl Defined)March 8, 2022 ● 22 min
Share this episode
Through their blogs, videos, conferences, and online webinars, they are building an online “sisterhood” where girls and women can find the encouragement and answers they’re searching for.
Here are the questions Kristen and Emma discuss:
1. First, tell us a little bit about why you felt led to start Girl Defined and what your ministry offers to women and girls around the world? (This is where I will also have you share about your social media platforms)
2. Why is mentorship so important for Christian women today?
3. Who was a mentor in your life who impacted you in a specific way? What did that relationship look like?
4. How have you worn the hat of mentor and invested in younger women and what are some practical tips to others who are pouring into the next generation?
5. What would you say to someone who wants to find a mentor but doesn’t know how?
6. What would you say to someone who wants to be a mentor but doesn’t know how to get started?
Be sure to check out their newest book!
Not Part of the Plan: Trusting God with the Twists and Turns of Your Story: https://www.amazon.com/Not-Part-Plan-Trusting-Twists/dp/0801094720/
Follow Emma: https://emmadanzey.wordpress.com/
A Prayer for God to Answer - Your Daily Prayer - March 21
The Lord is our shield, our glory, the lifter of our head, and He will hear our every cry and He will answer. We must speak these words of truth and strengthen our faith based on our understanding of who God is and how He has helped us in the past.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
10 Best Hymns and Songs For Lent
As we prepare for Christ's Resurrection during the season of Lent, we must praise God's sacrifice of His only Son. Whether you connect through traditional hymns or modern worship songs, sing from your heart and rejoice in God's gift of salvation! Here are the 10 best hymns and songs for Lent.