Episode 21: The Hat of MentorMarch 2, 2022 ● 18 min
Share this episode
1. What Matthew 28:18-20 means for our relationships with other women, particularly as mentors.
2. What qualifies us to wear the hats of mentors?
3. We cannot teach others what we are not learning ourselves. Being in the Bible is vital to sharing it with others.
4. How are you making disciples?
5. Who has God place in your sphere of influence that you could invest in?
6. How does the fact that Jesus is with us always encourage you in your imperfections as a mentor?
Follow Emma: https://emmadanzey.wordpress.com/
A Prayer for Spiritual Awakening - Your Daily Prayer - October 1
Who have you been praying would receive the gift of salvation through Jesus? God has not given up on them.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
Top 20 Bible Verses for Trusting God When You Need Answers
There are times we can only trust in God for comfort and strength during stressful events in our life. Moments when we don’t know what’s going to happen and must place our faith in God to answer our prayers. Here are 20 Bible verses for trusting God that we hope will inspire you!