The Courage to Pursue Our Calling - Ep. 44March 09, 2021 ● 30 min
Share this episode
Find Jennifer Slattery at:
Find Wholly Loved, at:
Join the private Faith Over Fear Group Here:
Courage and Calling by Gordon T. Smith
Unshakeable Unbreakable Joy, a Bible study by Wholly Loved Ministries
Group Discussion Questions:
1. Have you considered how God might want to use you, in your current season?
2. What is a unique passion you hold that God might want to use to bring light and life to our world?
3. What are some fears that tend to hold you back from trying new things or stepping out in faith?
4. Is there an area that God might be calling you to surrender in order to make you freer to serve Him?
5. Consider your current fears. How many of them stem from focusing on your limitations rather than God’s power and provision?
6. Consider your fears in light of the parable Jennifer shared and the “lazy” servant’s perspective—Have you, perhaps unknowingly, assigned false character traits to God? Are you behaving as if He’s distant, uninvolved, or perhaps not powerful enough to save?
7. What is one “next right step” God is calling you to take?
A Prayer to Encounter the Power of God - Your Daily Prayer - April 23
What a mighty God we serve!
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.