The Courage to Share Jesus with Others - Ep. 51April 27, 2021 ● 16 min
Share this episode
Find Jennifer Slattery at:
Find Wholly Loved Ministries at:
Join the private Faith Over Fear Group Here:
Group Discussion Questions:
1. What resonated with you most in today’s episode?
2. How do you normally feel when you think of sharing the gospel with others?
3. What do you find most challenging when it comes to sharing your faith?
4. Can you share a time when you felt disqualified or discounted due to your past?
5. Can you share a time when you felt disqualified or discounted due to lack of a prestigious role or credentials?
6. How has God called you “out of darkness and into His marvelous light” (1 Peter 2:9)?
7. How comfortable are you with sharing your story?
8. Who do you find it easier to share Christ with - strangers or those close to you, and why do you think this is?
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Nadya Ustyuzhantseva
A Prayer for Our Nation on this National Day of Prayer - Your Daily Prayer - May 6We ask that you would appoint strong, faithful men and women to serve this nation and our people. We pray for your great healing on America.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.