The Courage to Be a Leader - Ep. 28November 10, 2020 ● 29 min
Share this episode
In this episode, Wholly Loved’s podcaster Tara Rye shares her insight and experience as former dean of women at Grace University, an executive coach with Cru, and founder of Cultivating Hearts Ministries.
• Leading with a Limp by Dan Allender
Contact Jennifer through her website HERE to have her speak at your next women’s event.
Contact Tara through her website HERE to book her for your next women’s event.
Find Tara at:
Find Jennifer Slattery at:
Find Wholly Loved, at:
Group Discussion Questions:
1. In what areas of your life has God called you to lead?
2. What fears tend to hinder your full acceptance of that role?
3. What expectations have you placed on yourself that aren’t from God?
4. In what ways are you expecting to lead with perfection?
5. How might cultivating a growth mindset (rather than desire for perfection) increase your courage and impact?
6. How are you cultivating “come alongside” relationships—relationships with one or more individuals you can be completely transparent with?
7. In what ways are you surrounding yourself with encouragers?
8. How are you trusting God (rather than your efforts) with your call?
A Prayer for When it Feels Like Winter Will Never End - Your Daily Prayer - March 4
Dear God, why is it so hard for me to believe that spring is coming?
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
30 Bible Verses about Wisdom: Insightful Scripture Quotes
To help your growth in understanding God's will for our lives, we have gathered many of the best Bible verses about wisdom in this collection of scriptures. May these wise biblical quotes provide revelation and inspiration for your walk in faith: