How God Brings Beauty through Our Pain - Ep. 113July 19, 2022 ● 31 min
Share this episode
Find Jennifer at:
Find Kelly and Wholly Loved Ministries at:
Join the private Faith Over Fear Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/442736966614671
Join the Private Wholly Loved Community Group (also on Facebook):
Group Discussion Questions:
1. When enduring hardship, do you ever wonder if God is upset with you? Explain.
2. Why might Jesus have told us to expect hardship?
3. Who are some people you tend to turn to during difficult seasons?
4. How easy or difficult is it for you to turn to Christ in your pain?
5. When, if ever, have you wrestled with God, and what was the result?
6. During challenging seasons, why is it important to know and remind ourselves of God’s heart?
7. When has someone else’s complaints weakened or challenged your faith?
8. What are some ways God has used struggle to grow your character?
9. How has God used times of struggle to shift your priorities?
10. What might God be asking you to do as a result of today’s podcast episode?
A Prayer to Pray for Others - Your Daily Prayer - August 12
After being invited to a homeschool mom’s outing, I spent the entire morning coming up with reasons I shouldn’t attend.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.