How You Can Break Free from People Pleasing – Ep. 112July 12, 2022 ● 30 min
Share this episode
Find Jennifer Slattery at:
Find Wholly Loved Ministries at:
Join the private Faith Over Fear Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/442736966614671
Join the Private Wholly Loved Community Group (also on Facebook):
1. What resonated with you most in today’s episode?
2. How hard is it for you to tell people no?
3. In what ways have your people-pleasing tendencies challenged your involvement with your family?
4. In what ways have your people-pleasing tendencies challenged your mental health?
5. Are there certain people or situations that most challenge your ability to say no?
6. What are some of the fears that most often lead you to practice unhealthy people-pleasing?
7. What are some truths that can help counter those fears?
8. How might an unhealthy desire to please others hinder your relationship with Christ or your sensitivity to His voice?
9. What is one action step God is asking you to take after having listened to today’s episode?
A Prayer to Pray for Others - Your Daily Prayer - August 12
After being invited to a homeschool mom’s outing, I spent the entire morning coming up with reasons I shouldn’t attend.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
Top 10 Christian Songs About Forgiveness
God’s forgiveness is amazing and we all need a reminder of how powerful it is. The hardest part about forgiveness is often forgiving ourselves when we fall short. Making changes is hard and impossible without God’s grace, but you will be successful when you learn to forgive yourself. If you grew up in the Christian faith, you probably heard many sermons about forgiveness and sang countless songs about the subject. It’s talked about a lot, but there are many people still hanging onto hurts of their past. Listen to the top 10 Christian songs about forgiveness below and commit…