Living in the Victory of Christ - Ep. 114August 2, 2022 ● 30 min
Share this episode
Find Jennifer at:
Find Kelly and Wholly Loved, at:
Find Wholly Loved Ministries at:
Join the private Faith Over Fear Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/442736966614671
Join the Private Wholly Loved Community Group (also on Facebook):
Group Discussion Questions:
1. What resonated with you most in today’s episode?
2. Did Jennifer share truths you weren’t familiar with or had forgotten? If so, what?
3. How do you feel knowing, in Christ, you are more than a conqueror?
4. What in your life might fall under “more?” (Meaning, what are you struggling with in regard to which you want to remember your victory?
5. In today’s episode, Jennifer stated, from Scripture, that all who trust in Christ for salvation are cherished, held, protected, and guided children of God. Which of those truths do you most struggle to believe, and why do you think that is?
6. What are some things your fear has “stolen” from you?
7. In what ways have you fallen into an “orphan” mentality (as if you’re all alone and uncared for)?
8. In what ways might God be working to restore and rebuild you?
9. What is one action step God is calling you to take in the next week? (Right this down somewhere prominent to help with follow-through.)
A Prayer to Never Give Up - Your Daily Prayer - September 25
God went to great lengths to make sure we were never alone. Not only did He surround us with other human beings to do life with, but He also gave us His Holy Spirit through Christ, empowering us to live life on a completely accelerated level beyond what we are humanly capable of.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.