8. Choppy Waters – Managing Uncertain FinancesJuly 28, 2021 ● 18 min
Share this episode
hours, and honoring God with your finances with responsibility, without being rocked on the
waves of worry?
Big Principles for Thinking about Our Money:
1. Ultimately, God looks out for us – not money.
2. Our resources, like money, are not ours – they are God’s.
3. Money is a tool, not a goal.
4 Big Aspects of Managing Money:
1. Budgeting (when you don’t have a regular paycheck)
2. Giving (when you don’t have a lot to give)
3. Paying off debts
alyssawrote.com | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Nuthawut Somsuk
A Prayer for a Restful Mind - Your Daily Prayer - August 20
If you’re prone to multi-tasking like I am, then you know how these tugs for our attention can easily compete. And who can fault us in this crazy, busy world that we live in today?
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
10 Best Hymns and Songs For Lent
As we prepare for Christ's Resurrection during the season of Lent, we must praise God's sacrifice of His only Son. Whether you connect through traditional hymns or modern worship songs, sing from your heart and rejoice in God's gift of salvation! Here are the 10 best hymns and songs for Lent.