- Channel Views: 8,214
- Total Upload Views: 116,739
- Subscribers: 8
- Joined: October 01, 2010
- Last Visit Date: 2013-04-21T10:59:11
I am a Single Father with custody of my 2 young daughters.
Yes I am finally Divorced (after 15 years of being together and 5 years of being separated)
I enjoy raising my 2 daughters, They are the most important things in my life and I would do anything to take care of them and keep them safe and secure.
I spent the 2 years of my life as the home health care provider for my grandfather who had Alzheimer's so needless to say most of my time was spent at home, but now he has passed away, and I find myself searching for a new job.
I grew up in Plainfield Indiana and spent 20 years there, then I moved to Florida where I've spent over 23 years, and now we have moved back to my home town in Indiana once again. Our lives are still in transition, but we are praying and listening for Gods direction and the strength to follow his voice of truth.
When not working or doing chores or errands I spend most of my free time with by Daughters, and plan to always do so, at least until they are both old enough to move out on their own and don't exactly want ol dad hanging around as much. LOL. However I also enjoy messing around on my computer as well as playing Video games and watching DVD's.
I am currently searching for a new church, and I hope we can find one that we feel comfortable in and hopefully one with a Puppet ministry or at least interested in starting a puppet ministry soon. heh heh.
Most Popular Uploads
meltd0wn1 Video Channel
- Steve Taylor - Lifeboat
- Steve Taylor - On the Fritz
- Steve Taylor - We dont need no color code
- Steve Taylor - What ever happened to sin
- Steve Taylor - I want to be a clone
- Stryper - Oz Fox Guitar solo
- Stryper - Robert Sweet Drum solo
- Stryper - Winter Wonderland Live 2004
- Stryper - To Hell With The Devil live 2004
- Stryper - The Way live 2004
- Stryper - Soldiers Under Command live 2004
- Stryper - More than a Man live 2004
A Prayer to Know God as Father - Your Daily Prayer - February 5
But as wonderful as being freed from sin’s grip, God doesn’t want us to stop there because Jesus is the door, the gate to knowing Him as Father.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.