- Channel Views: 5,646
- Total Upload Views: 894,041
- Subscribers: 8
- Joined: October 01, 2010
- Last Visit Date: 2015-05-30T00:02:01
Dr. Robert H. Schuller
Located in Garden Grove, California, the Crystal Cathedral is the home base for the international Crystal Cathedral Ministries, including a congregation of over 10,000 members and the internationally televised "Hour of Power."
To find out more about this ministry of "people caring for people," we invite you to select an area of interest on the right.
At the Crystal Cathedral There is Something for Everyone-Especially You!
We invite you to join us for Sunday morning worship services. Services are held at 9:30 & 11:00 am and at 6:00 pm in the Crystal Cathedral. For additional information or dates and times of the Easter and Christmas services, please call the Crystal Cathedral at the following number: (714) 971-4000.
The Crystal Cathedral, located in the city of Garden Grove, is at the crossroads of the Interstate Freeway 5 and the Garden Grove Freeway 22, just west of the Orange Freeway 57.
The physical address is: 12141 Lewis St. Garden Grove, CA 92840
Most Popular Uploads
crystalcathedralpastor Video Channel
- Sheila Schuller Coleman's Hour of Power Message...
- Hour of Power Interview with Ben Utecht
- Hour of Power Message for June 21st 2009.
- Hour of Power Interview with Carey Casey
- Hour of Power Interview with Kathy Ireland
- Tony Campolo's Hour of Power Message for June 7...
- Bill Butterworth's Hour of Power Message for Ma...
- Hour of Power Interview with Arlene Pellicane
- Hour of Power Interview with General Lee Butler
- Hour of Power Message for May 24th 2009.
- Hour of Power Message for May 17th 2009.
- Hour of Power Interview with Clive Berkman
A Prayer for a God-Loving Friend - Your Daily Prayer - May 27
The biggest blessing of my life is having a few ladies whom I trust, who I can ask to pray for me.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
Our Top 7 Christian Songs To Help Overcome Sorrow
Are you experiencing a time of sorrow and pain? Grief, fear and uncertainty can unsettle your spirit. Only God can truly restore your heart and fill you will peace, confidence and hope. Life brings moments of joy, happiness, gain, loneliness, despair and loss. It’s natural to grieve during these times. Bring your broken heart to God and let Him restore you.