- Channel Views: 7,930
- Total Upload Views: 118,012
- Subscribers: 25
- Joined: October 01, 2010
- Last Visit Date: 2010-10-18T19:54:55
Grace and Peace to you! I would like to share with you a little about me. I was a sinner turned saint by the power of God in the work of the Christ, His Son, Jesus of Nazareth. I was once married, but I am now divorced, before I was converted. I dont define myself by that fact but instead define myself by the Word of God. I have failures and successes and all is Gods. I am a single father of two beautiful gifts from God. I live my life seeking the face of the Father, trusting in His Son, and sanctified by His Holy Spirit. Life is a precious gift, and one that deserves our reciprocation to the giver. I have the hope of the resurrection and I know that God is faithful to complete the good work that He has started. I wish that all were saved by His grace and power through the gospel message of Jesus Christ crucified. May God bless and keep all of you who are faithful and obedient to Him and His will In Christ Jesus, Christopher I preach at my Church every Sunday, East St. Church of Christ 1909 S. East St. Indianapolis, IN 46225. Every Sunday we have Bible study at 10:00 A.M. Worship hour starts at 11:00 A.M. If you want to see more of this ministry go to this web page and browse through the blog there... http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=59382010
Most Popular Uploads
church-in-indianapolis-east-street-church-of-chris Video Channel
- The Reason to Celebrate
- Correcting the Dysfunctional Church: Worship in the Church (Part 2)
- Dysfunctional 15b
- Dysfunctional 15a
- Dysfunctional 14
- Dysfunctional 13
- Correcting the Dysfunctional Church 12
- Correcting the Dysfunctional Church 11
- Correcting the Dysfunctional Church 10
- Correcting the Dysfunctional Church 9
- Correcting the Dysfunctional Church 7
- Correcting the Dysfunctional Church 6
- Correcting the Dysfunctional Church 4
- Correcting the Dysfunctional Church 3
- Correcting the Dysfunctional Church 2
- Correcting the Dysfunctional Church
- He Is Risen
- The Cry of Our Savior
- The Sacrifice Part 1
- The Passover Part 1
- The LORD Is My Sheperd!
- Are You Salt?
- God Delivers His People!!!
- Portrait of Grace (L)
- Portrait of Grace (K)
- Portrait of Grace (J)
- Portrait of Grace (I)
- The Wicked Husbandmen
- Portrait of Grace (H)
- Portrait of Grace (G)
- Portrait of Grace (F)
- Portrait of Grace (E)
- Portrait of Grace (D)
- Portrait of Grace (C)
- Portrait of Grace (B)
- Portrait of Grace (A)
- What are you prepared for?
- Setting the Context of Galatians
- In the Name of Jesus
- Don't Be Shaken
- Final Thoughts
- Living Out the Gospel (B)
- Living Out the Gospel (A)
- On the Mountain Top
- For the Establishment of the Faith
- Paul's Compassion and Authenticity
- Give Me Jesus!
- Run the Race
- Samson's "Delima" and the Sower's "Thorns"
- Let Us Contend for the Faith
- Are We Complaining? Or Are We Glorying?
- What Shall We Say Then? Part B
- What Shall We Say Then? Part A
- The Revelation of God's Love
- Jesus Christ, The I AM
- Harken, O People...
- Come, Just As You Are
- The Story Nature Tells
- Put God First, Then Enjoy Life
A Prayer for the Filling of God’s Power and Love - Your Daily Prayer - August 4
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
These 9 Christian NFL Players Are Using Their Football Careers To Further God’s Kingdom
We often admire NFL players for their awesome maneuvers on the field. We admire their physique, wealth, and fame. We’re used to hearing them yell, “Hut! Hut!” during plays, and know them less for yelling, “Hallelujah.” However, there are current and former NFL players who believe in Jesus. In fact, they are using their football careers in very Christian ways.