Sermon Videos's Video Channel
Follow us on FacebookGet GodTube: Sermon Videos
Updates directly to your News Feed.
Whether life is filled with the monotony of routine or constant little distractions, it’s easy to lose focus on what is really important. We can be swept up in the day to day without even realizing it. This mini movie challenges us to remember that if we are not daily moving toward Christ, we are moving backward.
Video by Igniter Media:
Popular Sermon Videos
- Christ, The Cross, etc ; John Macarthur, David Wilkerson, Carter Conlon. Keith Dan...
- (7) Enter the Digital Age - Revelation 13:11-12
- The Unforgivable Sin
- God Loves Us - Watch This Video and Try to Understand the Depth of His Love
- What Is Your Job Description? - Part 1
- Go And Tell Somebody
- Twelfth Sunday after Pentecost
- The Church
- Be in it, but not of it - Christine Caine
- Ascension Lutheran Church - Sermon - The Beginning of Life as We Know It - 05 Jan ...
- 2nd Corinthians part 20
- Jesus Prayed For You
- The Importance of Hope
- Louie Giglio - Hope: When Life Hurts Most (Passion Talk Series)
- Life's Sticky Situations
- Ravi Zacharias - Sermon Jam - Lord
- August 26, 2012_ACTS; The Gospel of the Holy Spirit
- NVCC 7/13/2014 John 8:31-59
- Part 1 -- The Gospel of Christ – Romans 15:15-20 – Pastor D. A. Waite – BFTBC
- "Two Jerusalems," Pt 1 1/15/12 R Scott MacLaren First Presbyterian Church Perkasie...
- Country Preaching by Don Drake "God Uses Failures"
- Truth in Scripture - Jesus Descends to Hell
- Revelation #8
- 關懷事工訓練研習會 2010年02月06日
- Awkward moments: unearned praise for something you CAN'T do
- Pastor Richard Gudgel: What Joy Awaits Us There!
- How Can I Know God's Will?
- Six Keys to Effective Prayer
- Romans 12
- Judgment Seat Series - 4
- El Sacerdocio Cristiano IV: Sacrificios Espirituales... Alabanza 1/2
- Filling Needs
- Luke #3
- Romans: The Last Sermon
- Ascension Lutheran Sermon - Matters of Our Hearing
- "Dad, what does thick and thin mean?"
- To Love As Jesus Loved: The Imitation of Love
- Freedom & Foundations
- Francis Chan: The One Thing That Matters Most in Ministry
- To Whom Shall We Go?