neilhankin's Video ChannelLast Updated 2011-11-14T06:49:59
Hello,i am 58 and married with three children,two dogs and two hens.I am a self employed musician playing 5 string banjo.
'WEY AYE LA BAMBA' by' Neil hankin'
Here my latest CD at www.cdbaby.com/cd/neilhankin2.
I had an idea to change this song to Geordie so i added my own words.This is an old Mexican folk song sung from a person from Newcastle On Tyne which is myself,Neil Hankin . I asked my friends to help me out and so David Chisnall,Carl Johnson,John Mackie
and Barry Wain did just so.David Chisnall did all the editing for me and i cannot thank him enough.For more info go to email firstname.lastname@example.org
61 viewsView comments, related videos & more
- 'The Pendulum' by 'Neil Hankin 'neilhankin00:09:1750 views
- 'SWEET HOME ALABAMA' played by 'Neil Hankin'on 5 String B...neilhankin00:03:48204 views
- My interpretation of Deep Purples Smoke On The Water by N...neilhankin00:04:2435 views
- 'OUR GARDEN 'BY JESSIE AND MAISIE THE DOGS,MUSIC BY' NEIL...neilhankin00:06:0938 views
- '57 AND COUNTING' by Neil Hankinneilhankin00:05:1123 views
- 'WEY AYE LA BAMBA' by' Neil hankin'neilhankin00:03:3161 views
- Views Of 'Macduff,Northeast Scotland' by' Neil Hankin'neilhankin00:04:3644 views
- 'SEASONS ARE A CHANGING' by Neil Hankin.neilhankin00:06:2165 views
- 'I Am The Man Thomas' -Sung and played by Neil Hankinneilhankin00:04:0537 views