Our Daily Journey Recent Devotionals
- Steps to Nowhere11/6/2013 - Small is significant, whether for good or evil. Solomon reminds us that the fruitfulness of our lives can be deeply affected by “little foxes.”
- Unlikely Gifts11/5/2013 - It’s in our nature to whine about our “bad” circumstances. But at any given moment, someone always has it worse.
- Drowning in Love11/4/2013 - Read Luke 3:1-14. What kind of radical life does this radical love call us to enjoy? What shape does love take?
- Prince of Peace11/3/2013 - We yearn, as author Rebekah Lyons wrote, for “the realization that mourning brings comfort, that above all, there is a God waiting to rescue in our darkest hour.”
- Faith & Marriage11/2/2013 - A shared faith in Jesus with the one you marry is vital. Keep that in mind before that first date and long before you say, “I do.” —Tom Felten
- Was it Worth It?11/1/2013 - What can we gain from serving and sacrificing for Jesus? How was God’s supreme sacrifice worth it from His perspective?
- Voice of Faith10/31/2013 - How has God faithfully worked in your life? As you remember His deeds, how are you encouraged to praise Him despite the difficulties you face?
- Worth the Wait10/30/2013 - We no longer have to wait for Messiah. He lived and died so that we can be restored to God. As believers in Jesus, however, sometimes we find ourselves in a waiting season.
- On the Fence10/29/2013 - Being unable to move forward or backward captures the spiritual state of some people. They want to believe in Jesus as the way to salvation, yet doubts prevent them from fully accepting this truth.
- Saving Rahab10/28/2013 - What does God’s undeserved and saving grace mean to you?
- Suffering for Good10/27/2013 - In this broken world of ours, doing good does not make us immune to tragedy, hardship, and the painful effects of sin.
- Power of Forgiveness10/26/2013 - What would you do follow God? Would you forgive the person who wronged you?
- Take a Stand10/25/2013 - Unlike Pilate and the officials, believers in Jesus must take a stand for what’s right no matter how much noise the crowd makes.
- Thank You, Friends10/24/2013 - Indeed, no ministry can ever be accomplished alone. Even the great apostle Paul needed help from his friends.
- Drift10/23/2013 - Do you know a believer who’s starting to drift toward sin and disbelief? Don’t just cruise on by. Throw out that life ring!
- Fallen10/22/2013 - James wrote, “Not many of you should become teachers in the church, for we who teach will be judged more strictly” (James 3:1).