Begging the Question?Do you ever feel pressure to share your faith in ways that seem awkward to you?
Top Music Videos
Today's DevotionalBegging the Question?
Do you ever feel pressure to share your faith in ways that seem awkward to you?... read more
THURSDAY, JULY 28
Begging the Question?
John 5:31-40 I have a greater witness than John—my teachings and my miracles (v.36).
People sometimes say “That beg... read more
- Daily Devotional - July 20, 2013 "Disappointment and Hope"A 5-year-old boy was told that his family was going to the Grand Canyon. He could hardly wait. When the day finally arrived, the boy was visibly disappointed.... read more
- Daily Devotional - July 19, 2013 "Outdated?"In 2012, Encyclopedia Britannica declared that information has been changing so rapidly that their encyclopedias were quickly outdated.... read more
- Daily Devotional - Featuring Newsboys July 18, 2013 “Live With Abandon” Think about your most significant accomplishment in life to date. The one thing you are most proud of that you’ve done, written, said, worked for.... read more
- Daily Devotional - July 17, 2013 "He’s Not There"My dad passed away a year ago from pancreatic cancer. When we arrived at the graveside for a private family burial, the funeral director was waiting there with my dad’s cremated ashes.... read more
- Daily Devotional - Featuring Mandisa July 16, 2013 “You’re an Overcomer”Do you believe that? That you’re an overcomer? That you have everything you need to come out of this fight victoriously? That the battle has already been won?... read more
- Daily Devotional - July 15, 2013 "You’re at War"Neville Chamberlain was duped during World War II. As Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, he appeased Hitler and acquiesced to his demands.... read more
- Daily Devotional - July 14, 2013 "Speaking of Jesus"While waiting for a mechanic to rotate my car’s tires, I struck up a conversation with a man in the waiting area.... read more
- Daily Devotional - July 13, 2013 "The Need to Know"Why? Our 10-year-old son is especially adept at asking this question with great frequency.... read more
- Daily Devotional - July 12, 2013 "Subversive Hymn"We like to sing hymns in our church—the older the better. We often put new music to them, but sometimes we sing the songs as written.... read more
- Daily Devotional - July 11, 2013 "YOLO"Who wrote the oldest lyrics for a #1 Billboard hit song? In 1965, the folk rock band The Byrds covered Pete Seeger’s song “Turn! Turn! Turn!” That song made it to #1.... read more
- Daily Devotional - July 10, 2013 "Truth in Love"Have you said something to someone that you later regretted? Perhaps you needed to speak hard words, and the person needed to hear them, but you feel bad because of the wayyou communicated your message.... read more
- Daily Devotional - July 9, 2013 "Leftovers"According to a study released in August 2012, Americans throw away 40 percent of their food every year, valued at roughly $165 billion annually.... read more
- Daily Devotional - July 8, 2013 "Bring it On"Australian-born evangelist Nick Vujicic entered the world without arms or legs. Throughout his life, he’s had a deep desire for God to make him whole. Nick has even prayed that he would grow appendages.... read more
- Daily Devotional - July 7, 2013 "Holy Living"And yet in praying, “May Your name be kept holy,” we acknowledge our part, as Your people, in revealing Your holiness to others.... read more
- Daily Devotional - July 6, 2013 "The Real Boss"While getting ready for bed one evening at our home in Uganda, my 9-year-old son Wasswa said, “Mommy, the man who fights is the boss.... read more
- Daily Devotional - July 5, 2013 "Learning Humility"Last month, as my wife was using our riding lawn mower, she accidentally hooked the bottom of the mower on one of the swings of our swing set.... read more