- Channel Views: 7,743
- Total Upload Views: 132,766
- Subscribers: 10
- Joined: October 01, 2010
- Last Visit Date: 2010-10-08T14:35:13
Charlie and Paula Orr have been involved in various ministries across the country spanning more than 26 years of fulltime Christian service. In 2003, they launched Crosspurpose International, a non-profit, faith supported ministry. CI's various ministries both here and abroad, include local church spiritual life meetings, student/youth crusades, evangelistic/missions outreaches, men's, women's and couple's conferences, music ministries, and media ministries.
Most Popular Uploads
crosspurposeinternational Video Channel
- North Greenville Univ. hears Charlie Orr testimony pt. 4
- North Greenville Univ. hears Charlie Orr testimony part 3
- North Greenville Univ. hears Charlie Orr testimony pt. 2
- North Greenville Univ. hears Charlie Orr testimony pt. 1
- Precious Lamb of Glory music with Sign Language
- MISSIONS SKIT - Who Will Fill Our Shoes?
- Bow the Knee Christian music video
- Above All
- Bless That Wonderful Name a cappella directed by Paula Orr with Glo...
- God of My Praise/He is Exalted directed by Paula Orr with Glory Cho...
- How Great Thou Art/Majesty directed by Paula Orr with Glory Choir &...
- Store Wars at Christmas comedy sketch
- Christmas Woodwind Choir, He is Born the Divine Christ Child
- We Choose to Bow directed by Paula Orr with Glory Choir and Orchest...
- I Sing Praises to Your Name
- ZIMBABWE Project with Charlie Orr
- He Still Reigns - A tribute to singer Freddy Hester - 1952-2000
- No One Ever Cared for Me Like Jesus by Paula Orr
- All I Need by Paula Orr & Glory Choir
- Cast All Your Cares by Women's Chorus featuring soloist Paula Orr
- Christmas music video Caribbean Halle, Halle, Halle!
- Then Came the Morning music video
- I Came to Praise the Lord and Praise Music Medley
- Be Thou My Vision by Glory Choir & Orchestra
- Amy Carmichael: MISSIONS DRAMA Monologue
Messages Made PublicWhat safeguards can you put in place to prevent you from sending emails and texts you’ll later regret? How can you better honor God with your words today?