- Channel Views: 144
- Total Upload Views: 376,431
- Subscribers: 1
- Joined: October 01, 2010
- Last Visit Date: 2021-09-16T15:51:00
Scott Richards is a graduate of The University of Arizona, and Talbot Theological Seminary. Commended by the Associated Press as a news director, he has hosted both secular and Christian radio talk shows, and has appeared as a spokesman on ABC and CBS network affiliate religious programming. He currently serves as senior pastor of Calvary Christian Fellowship of Tucson, Arizona, and is host of the daily Bible teaching programs "Sonrise" and "Scott Richards Live!" Scott is author of a number of books devoted to impacting our culture with God's truth, among which are Reasonable Doubts and Answers for the Skeptic. He also spends time as a husband to his wife, Pam, and as a father to his children Sean and Sara. Scott is available for speaking engagements by contacting S.R.L. Ministries Inc, at email@example.com
Most Popular Uploads
srlministries Video Channel
- Is there a difference between "hell" ...
- What is the Biblical standard for financial giv...
- Did Jesus endorse cheating in Luke 16?
- How do we encourage someone who has lost their ...
- Who was Melchizedek
- How can you find peace with unsaved loved ones?
- Is water baptism necessary for salvation?
- What does it mean to have your "heart set ...
- Is Islam the Religion of Peace?
- If Jesus is the Son, why is He called The Everl...
- Why is Peter walking on the water only recorded...
- How do you cope with seemingly unanswered praye...
A Prayer to Have a Heart of Humility - Your Daily Prayer - May 29
We will reach others with the love of Jesus when we seek a heart of humility and put Him first.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.