Episode 13: Knowing When to Push and When to RestOctober 05, 2020 ● 31 min
Share this episode
In this episode, Jennifer Slattery speaks with her Wholly Loved Ministry partner Victoria Mejias on how Victoria manages her time, energy, and symptoms as a single mom with progressive multiple sclerosis.
Find Victoria online at:
Find Jennifer Slattery at:
Find her and Victoria’s ministry at:
Faith Over Fear: Living with a Limp: https://www.lifeaudio.com/faith-over-fear/episode-4-the-courage-to-live-with-a-limp-embracing-our-weakness
Faith Over Fear: The Courage to Have Hard Conversations: https://www.lifeaudio.com/faith-over-fear/the-courage-to-have-hard-conversations-ep-18
Group Discussion Questions:
1. How unpredictable are your symptoms?
2. What are some ways you can leave margin for unexpected difficult days?
3. How accurately does your schedule mirror your priorities?
4. What most challenges your ability to “push through” difficult days when necessary?
5. What most challenges your ability to rest when necessary?
6. In what ways do you struggle with guilt related to your limitations or necessary boundaries?
7. What lies are tied to your guilt?
8. What truths regarding Christ, His plans and power, and who you are in Him, can speak to your guilt?
9. What other fears are tied to your limitations or necessary boundaries?
10. What truths regarding Christ, His power and plans, and your identity in Him, can speak to those fears?
11. Is there anything God might be asking you to do in relation to what you take on and what you release?
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Biscotto87
A Prayer for Peace That Surpasses Understanding - Your Daily Prayer - January 18
What if you could live in today’s world with peace despite your current circumstances?
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
Top Ten Christian Songs For Encouragement
Every once in a while there comes a day that jut knocks you off your feet a little. The world starts spinning faster than you can move and suddenly you find yourself on the floor. That’s the perfect place to look up to the God who will pick you up, brush you off and give you the loving push you need to get back on your feet. The songs below are reminders that there is nothing you can’t do when you reach for His hand. Hope they can give you a lift today.