Episode 13: Knowing When to Push and When to RestOctober 05, 2020 ● 31 min
Share this episode
In this episode, Jennifer Slattery speaks with her Wholly Loved Ministry partner Victoria Mejias on how Victoria manages her time, energy, and symptoms as a single mom with progressive multiple sclerosis.
Find Victoria online at:
Find Jennifer Slattery at:
Find her and Victoria’s ministry at:
Faith Over Fear: Living with a Limp: https://www.lifeaudio.com/faith-over-fear/episode-4-the-courage-to-live-with-a-limp-embracing-our-weakness
Faith Over Fear: The Courage to Have Hard Conversations: https://www.lifeaudio.com/faith-over-fear/the-courage-to-have-hard-conversations-ep-18
Group Discussion Questions:
1. How unpredictable are your symptoms?
2. What are some ways you can leave margin for unexpected difficult days?
3. How accurately does your schedule mirror your priorities?
4. What most challenges your ability to “push through” difficult days when necessary?
5. What most challenges your ability to rest when necessary?
6. In what ways do you struggle with guilt related to your limitations or necessary boundaries?
7. What lies are tied to your guilt?
8. What truths regarding Christ, His plans and power, and who you are in Him, can speak to your guilt?
9. What other fears are tied to your limitations or necessary boundaries?
10. What truths regarding Christ, His power and plans, and your identity in Him, can speak to those fears?
11. Is there anything God might be asking you to do in relation to what you take on and what you release?
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Biscotto87
A Prayer to Help You Relinquish Control - Your Daily Prayer - October 22
What if you surrender your situation or problem into the Lord’s care?
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
6 Must-Watch Black Lives Matter Movies Streaming Now on Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime
In the wake of the death of George Floyd, protests seeking justice and an end to racial inequality have been held all over the world. People of all colors are using this time to educate themselves on the issues involved in the Black Lives Matter movement. Here is a playlist of 6 Black Lives Matters movies on Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime that you can watch now.