Episode 13: Knowing When to Push and When to RestOctober 5, 2020 ● 31 min
Share this episode
In this episode, Jennifer Slattery speaks with her Wholly Loved Ministry partner Victoria Mejias on how Victoria manages her time, energy, and symptoms as a single mom with progressive multiple sclerosis.
Find Victoria online at:
Find Jennifer Slattery at:
Find her and Victoria’s ministry at:
Faith Over Fear: Living with a Limp: https://www.lifeaudio.com/faith-over-fear/episode-4-the-courage-to-live-with-a-limp-embracing-our-weakness
Faith Over Fear: The Courage to Have Hard Conversations: https://www.lifeaudio.com/faith-over-fear/the-courage-to-have-hard-conversations-ep-18
Group Discussion Questions:
1. How unpredictable are your symptoms?
2. What are some ways you can leave margin for unexpected difficult days?
3. How accurately does your schedule mirror your priorities?
4. What most challenges your ability to “push through” difficult days when necessary?
5. What most challenges your ability to rest when necessary?
6. In what ways do you struggle with guilt related to your limitations or necessary boundaries?
7. What lies are tied to your guilt?
8. What truths regarding Christ, His plans and power, and who you are in Him, can speak to your guilt?
9. What other fears are tied to your limitations or necessary boundaries?
10. What truths regarding Christ, His power and plans, and your identity in Him, can speak to those fears?
11. Is there anything God might be asking you to do in relation to what you take on and what you release?
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Biscotto87
An Advent Prayer for Hope - Your Daily Prayer - November 27
Today as we pray through the first candle, hope, may we be reminded of the fulfilled promise of Jesus as the Messiah long awaited by the people of God.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
Bible Story Movies: 10 Films Based on Scripture
Hollywood is known for producing mostly films that have nothing to do with faith in Jesus Christ, but there are quite a few films that have been made that do glorify our Savior and the Bible. Here is a list of 10 movies about the Bible. These are in no particular order.