Episode 13: Knowing When to Push and When to RestOctober 05, 2020 ● 31 min
Share this episode
In this episode, Jennifer Slattery speaks with her Wholly Loved Ministry partner Victoria Mejias on how Victoria manages her time, energy, and symptoms as a single mom with progressive multiple sclerosis.
Find Victoria online at:
Find Jennifer Slattery at:
Find her and Victoria’s ministry at:
Faith Over Fear: Living with a Limp: https://www.lifeaudio.com/faith-over-fear/episode-4-the-courage-to-live-with-a-limp-embracing-our-weakness
Faith Over Fear: The Courage to Have Hard Conversations: https://www.lifeaudio.com/faith-over-fear/the-courage-to-have-hard-conversations-ep-18
Group Discussion Questions:
1. How unpredictable are your symptoms?
2. What are some ways you can leave margin for unexpected difficult days?
3. How accurately does your schedule mirror your priorities?
4. What most challenges your ability to “push through” difficult days when necessary?
5. What most challenges your ability to rest when necessary?
6. In what ways do you struggle with guilt related to your limitations or necessary boundaries?
7. What lies are tied to your guilt?
8. What truths regarding Christ, His plans and power, and who you are in Him, can speak to your guilt?
9. What other fears are tied to your limitations or necessary boundaries?
10. What truths regarding Christ, His power and plans, and your identity in Him, can speak to those fears?
11. Is there anything God might be asking you to do in relation to what you take on and what you release?
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Biscotto87
A Prayer to Help You Stop Drifting from God - Your Daily Prayer - April 13
Lord, forgive us for drifting away from you, for allowing other things to become more important in our lives.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
Bible Verses about Confidence: Scriptures to be Confident in Faith
Have the confidence and courage to seek first the kingdom of God and the salvation of your soul through Jesus Christ. Here we have gathered 20 of the best Bible verses about confidence to encourage you in the boldness of faith! May these scripture quotes inspire your confidence and trust in God.