Episode #404: Talking about Talking about PoliticsAugust 25, 2022 ● 53 min
Share this episode
1. Coming to politics from different backgrounds and upbringings
2. What does it mean (and not mean) to be politically homeless?
3. When, why, and how should pastors address political issues from the pulpit?
4. Loyalty to different kingdoms
5. What we’ve enjoyed reading recently
A Prayer for Family - Your Daily Prayer - October 2
God has entrusted each one of us with different family members. Whether biologically or through adoption, the Lord has strategically placed each one of us where we are for a reason.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
Top 20 Bible Verses for Trusting God When You Need Answers
There are times we can only trust in God for comfort and strength during stressful events in our life. Moments when we don’t know what’s going to happen and must place our faith in God to answer our prayers. Here are 20 Bible verses for trusting God that we hope will inspire you!