Episode #392 - Parenting Older Kids and When Religious Institutions Should Just Go AwayJune 02, 2022 ● 48 min
Share this episode
1. Generational differences in parenting
2. Honesty in parenting vs. giving the impression of perfection
3. Relinquishing control as a parent
4. When is it better for particular churches or denominations to just go away?
5. Shepherding those inside a broken institution vs. the reputation to those outside
6. Humility vs. ego in leadership
A Prayer for Difficult Times - Your Daily Prayer - July 5
Although He allowed tragedy to strike, He never left me forsaken.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
Top 10 Christian Songs About Forgiveness
God’s forgiveness is amazing and we all need a reminder of how powerful it is. The hardest part about forgiveness is often forgiving ourselves when we fall short. Making changes is hard and impossible without God’s grace, but you will be successful when you learn to forgive yourself. If you grew up in the Christian faith, you probably heard many sermons about forgiveness and sang countless songs about the subject. It’s talked about a lot, but there are many people still hanging onto hurts of their past. Listen to the top 10 Christian songs about forgiveness below and commit…