Talking to Your Gen-Z Girl about Sex and RelationshipsApril 07, 2021 ● 28 min
Share this episode
In this episode, Jackie and Robrenna talk about:
- What age-appropriate conversations about sex and relationships can look like.
- Why you can’t wait until your daughter’s first relationship to start talking about dating and sex.
- The trend of n*de pictures and what parents need to know.
- Why you need to be careful about how you talk about other girls in your daughter’s life who make poor choices.
- The difference between how guys and girls view sex and why it matters
To connect with Jackie:
Instagram | JackieBrewton.com | YouTube
How to Connect with Robrenna:
On her website: https://www.robrennaredl.com/
Be sure to check out the Mama Take Heart webpage for a FREE list of ways to bond with your daughter and for previous episode resources and notes.
Follow Robrenna on Instagram
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Olga Streinkova
A Prayer for Those Trying to Make it in Their Own Strength - Your Daily Prayer - October 25
Here are a couple of things to remember when you are ready to ask the Lord for help.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
10 Christian Songs of Comfort That Will Calm Your Worries
Sometimes, life can get overwhelming, but even on our worst days, we can turn to God for comfort. Through worship and prayer, the Lord reminds us that there's no need to worry about the future or to fear the unknown. Because at the end of it all, His grace will bring us eternal life and endless comfort.
For those times when your mind can't stop worrying, here are 10 worship songs about comfort.