Talking to Your Gen-Z Girl about Sex and RelationshipsApril 07, 2021 ● 28 min
Share this episode
In this episode, Jackie and Robrenna talk about:
- What age-appropriate conversations about sex and relationships can look like.
- Why you can’t wait until your daughter’s first relationship to start talking about dating and sex.
- The trend of n*de pictures and what parents need to know.
- Why you need to be careful about how you talk about other girls in your daughter’s life who make poor choices.
- The difference between how guys and girls view sex and why it matters
To connect with Jackie:
Instagram | JackieBrewton.com | YouTube
How to Connect with Robrenna:
On her website: https://www.robrennaredl.com/
Be sure to check out the Mama Take Heart webpage for a FREE list of ways to bond with your daughter and for previous episode resources and notes.
Follow Robrenna on Instagram
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Olga Streinkova
A Prayer to Encounter the Power of God - Your Daily Prayer - April 23
What a mighty God we serve!
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.