Kirk Cameron on What Parents Can Do to Create a Faithful Family CultureAugust 9, 2023 ● 26 min
Share this episode
Jason’s special guest today is none other than American actor, evangelist, and television host Kirk Cameron! Kirk is known by millions as “Mike Seaver” from the 1980’s sitcom Growing Pains. Since then, Kirk starred in Fireproof - the #1 inspirational movie when it was released, which inspired the best-selling book The Love Dare. Kirk recently authored the children’s book As You Grow, which teaches Biblical principles and Godly character.
In this episode, Kirk and Jason discuss:
- Kirk’s movie Fireproof, why it was unique and necessary, and the particular challenges that firefighters face
- Kirk’s new book As You Grow - what it’s all about (The Fruit of the Spirit) and why he felt compelled to write it.
- Why it’s mission critical for parents to be actively involved in the raising of their children
- Practical steps parents can take for building a culture of faith in their families
- How we can experience revival in America
Want More from Kirk? Check out https://www.kirkcameron.com/
Want more from Jason? Check out https://jasonsautel.com/
A Prayer for When Money Is Tight during the Holidays - Your Daily Prayer - December 5
During the holidays, we are easily convinced with marketing strategies that we need to spend a lot of money to make holiday gatherings special, provide lavish gifts, and shop all the holiday deals.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
Bible Story Movies: 10 Films Based on Scripture
Hollywood is known for producing mostly films that have nothing to do with faith in Jesus Christ, but there are quite a few films that have been made that do glorify our Savior and the Bible. Here is a list of 10 movies about the Bible. These are in no particular order.