Unveiled: Jonah – God’s Grace Extends in All DirectionsMay 24, 2021 ● 22 min
Share this episode
What Are the Principles in Jonah?
1. God loves the people you think are against you. Think of the people or place you least enjoy. God’s grace extends to even to them.
What Does the Book of Jonah Mean for Me Today?
1. Who is my Nineveh? Where is my Nineveh? Who are the people, person, or group that God might be asking you, “Do you know my grace extends to them as well as you?”
2. Are you willing to give love as your first response to those people you feel are against you? Do you want their repentance and for them to receive grace?
3. “Those who cling to worthless idols will forfeit the grace that is theirs" - Jonah 2:8. Dwell on the word “forfeit.” Am I showing up for grace? Or am I clinging so tightly to something important to me, that I am not showing up for the grace given to me?
4. Worship! Dwell on the gift of God’s grace in your life today!
Next week, we start a brand-new series on my new book, The Miracle Moment. We’re going to walk through the idea that Jesus is the teacher, and his classroom is your life. Your experiences, your struggles and joys, all of that is the living stuff that Jesus uses to teach you about himself and the kingdom of God.
You can check out The Miracle Moment here! To learn more or to join Nicole's launch team, visit https://nicoleunice.com/miraclemoment/. If you order the book in advance, you will also get a FREE 30-day coaching group.
Her Site | Facebook | Instagram
Episode Image Credit: Getty/xochicalco
A Prayer for When You Don’t Know What to Pray - Your Daily Prayer - June 24
When you don’t know what to pray, ask God to give you an intercessory prayer.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
10 Songs And Hymns About Grace
One of the greatest gifts that God gives us is his grace. He doesn’t turn away any sinners who seek redemption, and we don’t have to prove that we deserve forgiveness because we simply do not. Worshipping God’s neverending grace through song strengthens our faith and lets us express our gratitude.
Here are 10 songs and hymns about God’s grace.