Episode 55: Helping Your Kids Make Their Faith Their Own—with Ray PritchardAugust 30, 2022 ● 61 min
Share this episode
Today, we have the opportunity to welcome our guest Ray Pritchard, president of Keep Believing Ministries. Ray has written 31 books, is a co-host on Today’s Issues on American Family Radio, and was a pastor for 26 years to churches in Los Angeles, Dallas, and Chicago. To us, however, he is just “Pastor Ray,” from the time he was our pastor at Calvary Memorial Church in Oak Park, IL.
Today, Ray shares with us:
- His own journey of faith and how God helped Ray and his wife identify how to lead a home filled with faith
-The importance of abiding in Christ each and every day
- Practical ways to help you leave a legacy of faith that extends for generations
- What it looks like to truly trust God’s faithfulness
- How to handle seasons when your children are struggling with church or faith
- Why prayer is the most powerful tool we have in our toolbox
- And so much more!
We hope this episode is an encouragement to your heart this week.
Show Notes: https://growinghometogether.com/ray-pritchard-55/
A Prayer for the Best Use of Our Time - Your Daily Prayer - February 6
The truth is, in order to say yes to what’s pertinent and important will mean saying no to other things. While at the time, sacrificing and prioritizing can seem painful, having limitations and making adjustments are a natural part of the human experience.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
10 Best Hymns and Songs For Lent
As we prepare for Christ's Resurrection during the season of Lent, we must praise God's sacrifice of His only Son. Whether you connect through traditional hymns or modern worship songs, sing from your heart and rejoice in God's gift of salvation! Here are the 10 best hymns and songs for Lent.