Trusting God to be All-Sufficient (Genesis 17)March 7, 2023 ● 17 min
Share this episode
Have you or someone you love been waiting a long time for God to act in a difficult situation? It’s easy to fall for the lie that God needs our suggestions and help to fulfill His promises to us. But God wants us to know He is El Shaddai, God Almighty, the One who is all-sufficient to fulfill the promises He makes.
(Scroll down for discussion/reflective questions)
Reflections on the Names of God: 180 Devotions to Know God More Fully, by Ava Pennington
Find Ava Pennington:
Find Carol McCracken:
Find Wholly Loved:
Join the private Faith Over Fear Facebook Group
Join the Private Wholly Loved Community Facebook Group
- What resonated with you most in today’s episode?
- In what situation have you been offering God suggestions for how resolve a particular problem?
- How can you stay encouraged to rest in God’s sufficiency to fulfill His promises to you?
- How has God been growing you to be ready to receive His promises in His perfect time?
- What might God be asking you to do as a result of today’s podcast episode?
- Who might God be prompting you to encourage with the assurance His sufficiency to fulfill His promises in their life?
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
A Prayer of Blessing - Your Daily Prayer - March 30
Claim these words of promise over every one of your situations. The Lord will show up and bless your life as much as you allow Him to.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
10 Best Hymns and Songs For Lent
As we prepare for Christ's Resurrection during the season of Lent, we must praise God's sacrifice of His only Son. Whether you connect through traditional hymns or modern worship songs, sing from your heart and rejoice in God's gift of salvation! Here are the 10 best hymns and songs for Lent.