The Courage to Wait - Ep. 20September 15, 2020 ● 31 min
Share this episode
In this episode, Jennifer shares some truths that can help us wait confidently and courageously, knowing that God is loving and faithful and will perfect His plans for us.
Resources on Waiting Courageously:
Becoming His Princess Bible Study: https://whollyloved.com/product/becoming-his-princess-bible-study-print-version/
Becoming His Princess Bible Study, Week Five Video: Waiting Well: https://youtu.be/bFWsTSg9his
Forgotten God by Francis Chan
Find Jennifer Slattery at:
Find her ministry, Wholly Loved, at:
Courageous Group Discussion Questions:
1. What are you currently waiting for?
2. In what area do you most struggle to wait on God’s timing?
3. Is fear of failure or disappointment affecting your ability to wait?
4. During waiting periods, who do you tend to turn to first—God or people?
5. Do you believe God wants to guide you?
6. What is God asking you to do today?
7. Has impatience ever led to regret, and if so how?
8. Why is it important to rest in where God has you now?
9. What might God be showing you regarding the condition of your heart during your waiting period?
10. What might it look like to “bloom where you’re planted?”
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Anna Minkina
A Prayer for Loved Ones Who Are Far from God - Your Daily Prayer - September 21
God’s hope for us this season is this: He is able.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
These 9 Christian NFL Players Are Using Their Football Careers To Further God’s Kingdom
We often admire NFL players for their awesome maneuvers on the field. We admire their physique, wealth, and fame. We’re used to hearing them yell, “Hut! Hut!” during plays, and know them less for yelling, “Hallelujah.” However, there are current and former NFL players who believe in Jesus. In fact, they are using their football careers in very Christian ways.