Finding Courage in Financial Uncertainty - Ep. 21September 22, 2020 ● 31 min
Share this episode
Crown Financial Ministries: https://www.crown.org/
Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University: https://www.daveramsey.com/fpu
Find Jennifer Slattery at:
Find her ministry, Wholly Loved, at:
Group Discussion Questions:
1. Pause to consider your anxiety related to your finances. What fears are attached? What lies are attached to those fears? What truths counter those lies?
2. What tensions do you feel? (Ex: wanting to spend more time with your family and also wanting to increase work hours to provide for them.)
3. How do your fears impact your ability to set and maintain healthy boundaries?
4. In what ways might God be using your circumstances to grow you?
5. Do you believe God is fighting for you? If so, how does it feel to know this? If not, take a moment now to ask Him to help you trust that this is true.
6. In what ways has God provided for you in the past?
7. When you feel anxious regarding your finances, how often do you pause to remember God’s past provisions?
8. Is there anything you can do differently today to create a financially healthier tomorrow? If so, what is that?
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Mykyta Dolmatov
A Prayer for Our Girls’ Confidence (in Christ) - Your Daily Prayer - October 21
I pray we can come together as believers in Christ and teach our girls what our Heavenly Father says about them.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
6 Must-Watch Black Lives Matter Movies Streaming Now on Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime
In the wake of the death of George Floyd, protests seeking justice and an end to racial inequality have been held all over the world. People of all colors are using this time to educate themselves on the issues involved in the Black Lives Matter movement. Here is a playlist of 6 Black Lives Matters movies on Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime that you can watch now.