The Courage to Face Uncertainty – Ep. 19September 08, 2020 ● 31 min
Share this episode
Find Jennifer Slattery at:
Find her ministry, Wholly Loved, at:
Group Discussion Questions:
1. What in your world currently feels most uncertain?
2. What are some truths you can hold tight to when life feels uncertain?
3. What qualities of God most bring you comfort?
4. What are some ways you can remind yourself of those truths and qualities when you sense anxiety rising?
5. When something causes you significant concern, have you considered asking God for assurances? If so, what was the result? If not, is this something you might consider in the future?
6. Why might it be helpful to periodically ask God to increase your faith?
7. What are some biblical examples of seemingly chaotic circumstances providing backdrops for a great work of God?
8. What do you think the psalmist meant in Psalm 16:7 when he said his heart counseled him at night?
9. Have you ever fought against your fears through praise?
10. Why do you think praise can be such a powerful faith-building tool?
Image Credit: Getty/Malte Mueller
A Prayer for Loved Ones Who Are Far from God - Your Daily Prayer - September 21
God’s hope for us this season is this: He is able.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
The Power Of These 21 Bible Verses Feels Just Like Getting A Hug From God
In our highest moments of success and lowest moments of sadness, hugs are there when we need them most. Sometimes we don’t care who hugs us, just that we get embraced and comforted. But what feels better than a hug from our closest friends? A hug from God.