The Courage to Set Boundaries - Ep. 23October 06, 2020 ● 31 min
Share this episode
Find Tanya Glazman online at:
Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No to Take Control of Your Life by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend
Thriving With Chronic Illness Podcast: Setting Boundaries Part 1: https://www.lifeaudio.com/thriving-with-chronic-illness/episode-5-setting-boundaries-part-1
Thriving With Chronic Illness Podcast: Setting Boundaries Part 2: https://www.lifeaudio.com/thriving-with-chronic-illness/episode-6-setting-boundaries-part-2
Group Discussion Questions:
1. What makes setting and maintaining healthy boundaries most challenging for you?
2. When has failure to set boundaries led to relational harm?
3. When has failure to set boundaries led you to feel increased emotional distress?
4. Love without truth is dangerous. When have you seen this to be true?
5. Truth without love is often destructive. When have you seen this to be true?
6. Consider a challenging relationship. In what ways, if any, is a lack of truth to blame?
7. What is one step God might be asking you to take in that relationship?
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Nadia Bormotova
A Prayer for Our Girls’ Confidence (in Christ) - Your Daily Prayer - October 21
I pray we can come together as believers in Christ and teach our girls what our Heavenly Father says about them.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
6 Must-Watch Black Lives Matter Movies Streaming Now on Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime
In the wake of the death of George Floyd, protests seeking justice and an end to racial inequality have been held all over the world. People of all colors are using this time to educate themselves on the issues involved in the Black Lives Matter movement. Here is a playlist of 6 Black Lives Matters movies on Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime that you can watch now.