The Courage to Reconcile - Ep. 32December 15, 2020 ● 27 min
Share this episode
In this episode, Jennifer Slattery addresses some of the fears that hinder our obedience in this area and shares truths that can help us move forward.
When light comes, darkness must flee.
Find Jennifer Slattery at:
Find Wholly Loved Ministries at:
Group Discussion Questions:
1. Did anything surprise you in this episode?
2. Why or how is forgiveness separate from reconciliation?
3. Why must we not tie our obedience to seek reconciliation to the other person’s response?
4. When you consider initiating reconciliation, what fears arise?
5. When are some times it might be unhealthy or unwise to reconcile?
6. Why is reconciliation so important to Christ?
7. How can following God’s guidance in regard to reconciliation help bring freedom?
8. In what ways can our reconciliation attempts reveal the gospel?
9. What does it mean to see ourselves in our “offender”?
10. What is God calling you to do now or next?
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Francesca Bellini
A Prayer to Put on the Armor of God - Your Daily Prayer - January 24We may forget at times but one thing is true - this world is a battlefield.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.