Finding Peace This Covid-19 ChristmasDecember 01, 2020 ● 29 min
Share this episode
With a look at that first Christmas when God pierced our dark and hurting world with light, Jennifer Slattery helps listeners honestly evaluate their emotions and find joy and peace in the middle of all they are and may encounter this Christmas.
Find Jennifer Slattery at:
Find Wholly Loved, at:
Family Discussion Questions (Jennifer encourages listeners to engage their family in conversation regarding emotions and expectations this Christmas):
1. What are some things you most enjoy about Christmas?
2. What are some traditions you will miss this year?
3. What are some things causing you increased anxiety this year?
4. How can we empathize with one another’s fears and anxieties, even if they are different than ours?
5. How can we empathize with one another’s grief?
6. How does empathizing with one another help strengthen our bonds?
7. What are some eternal gifts God has given you?
8. This holiday season is one way you can deeply experience one of those eternal gifts God has provided?
9. What is one way you can make this Christmas special?
10. What is one person or situation God might be asking you to surrender to Him?
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Irina Ostapenko
A Prayer to Put on the Armor of God - Your Daily Prayer - January 24We may forget at times but one thing is true - this world is a battlefield.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.