The Courage to Fight Godly Battles – Ep. 43March 02, 2021 ● 15 min
Share this episode
Find Jennifer Slattery at:
Find Tara Rye at:
Find Wholly Loved, at:
Join the private Faith Over Fear Group Here:
Group Discussion Questions:
1. Share or journal on a time when you felt God calling you to engage in a high-stakes situation.
a. What were your fears?
b. What doubts triggered those fears?
c. What truths helped (or could have helped) increase your courage?
d. What character traits of God helped (or could have helped) increase your courage?
2. Did anyone come alongside you? If so, how did this help you feel more courageous? If not, how did this effect you?
3. Is there someone who can act like a Deborah in your life?
4. Is there anyone to whom God might be calling you to act like a Deborah?
5. How can focusing on ourselves increase our fear?
6. How can focusing on God—His character, power, promises and love—help decrease our fear and increase our courage?
7. Based on the Deborah-Barak account in the Bible, who brings victory?
8. What are some unexpected ways God has brought victory in your life or the lives of those you love?
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Photos.com
A Prayer to Encounter the Power of God - Your Daily Prayer - April 23
What a mighty God we serve!
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
30 Bible Verses about Wisdom: Insightful Scripture Quotes
To help your growth in understanding God's will for our lives, we have gathered many of the best Bible verses about wisdom in this collection of scriptures. May these wise biblical quotes provide revelation and inspiration for your walk in faith: