The Courage to Love Those Who Are Hard to Love (Pt 1) – Ep. 81November 23, 2021 ● 31 min
Share this episode
Find Matt’s Ministry:
Find Wholly Loved, at:
Join the private Faith Over Fear Group Here:
Sign up to receive her 30-Day Fighting Fear emails here: https://bit.ly/3l1eAYs
Group Discussion Questions:
1. What resonated with you most in today’s episode?
2. Consider someone in your circle whom you find hard to love. What about them or their behavior do you find most challenging?
3. In what ways does that individual trigger feelings of insecurity?
4. How much of your difficulty, in regard to loving the person referenced in question two stems from your own fears and insecurities?
5. Why is prayer so important in our effort to live and love like Jesus?
6. Why is it important to recognize our propensity to misread situations when we are engaging those who are hard to love?
7. What role does prayer play in your interactions with the person referenced in question 2?
8. How might viewing your interactions as a personal learning experience help decrease your anxiety and increase your courage in relation to loving those who are hard to love?
9. Who is one person God wants you to reach out to this week?
10. What is one specific way you can show God’s love to the individual referenced in question 9?
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Tetiana Lazunova
A Prayer to Fight Feelings of Rejection - Your Daily Prayer - December 7
Lord, I thank you for showing me who you have called me to be.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
24 Powerful Quotes About Forgiveness to Encourage Compassion
To truly live by the Word of the Lord, we must learn to forgive others and forgive ourselves. Through His goodness and grace, God forgives all of our earthly sins unconditionally when we seek redemption. We do not deserve His grace and cannot do anything to be worthy. But the least we can do is treat others with the same compassion.
We can improve ourselves individually and better ourselves as God's people by learning to love and forgive as God does for us. Sometimes, forgiveness is not as easy as it sounds so here are some powerful quotes about forgiveness.