The Love That Casts Out Fear - Ep. 80November 16, 2021 ● 30 min
Share this episode
Find Wholly Loved, at:
Join the private Faith Over Fear Group Here:
Sign up to receive her 30-Day Fighting Fear emails HERE: https://bit.ly/30A1s5x
Group Discussion Questions:
1. What resonated with you most in today’s episode?
2. How easily do you receive God’s love?
3. When have you most felt loved by God?
4. What might it look like to “live loved” on a typical day?
5 In what ways might you misunderstand or hold misconceptions regarding God’s love?
6. How have your experiences of imperfect love from people distorted your view of God as your loving Father?
7. Consider God’s perfect love couples with His sovereignty and power. How does this combination speak to your fears?
8. In what ways can “living loved” increase your emotional and spiritual freedom?
9. In this episode, Jennifer discussed our tendency to distance ourselves from God when we’re disobedience or have disobeyed. When has this been true for you? What brought you back into a close relationship with Him again?
10. How does it feel to know that God watched you with joy?
Image Credit: Getty/Ponomariova Maria
A Prayer to Fight Feelings of Rejection - Your Daily Prayer - December 7
Lord, I thank you for showing me who you have called me to be.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
25 Inspirational Honesty Quotes for Self-Improvement
Honesty is a key aspect of all successful and healthy relationships. Whether trying to be truthful with yourself or others, honesty isn't always the easy option. But as followers of Christ, we must strive to lead a genuine life in His image. Dishonesty with yourself can affect your relationships with others and with God. Sharing lies with your brothers and sisters wrongs them. With strength from God, we can ward off the evils spread through dishonesty.
Here are 25 quotes about honesty to help inspire you to become a better, more truthful version of yourself.