The Courage to Love Those Who Are Hard to Love (Pt 2) – Ep. 82November 30, 2021 ● 32 min
Share this episode
In this episode, Jennifer discusses ways our insecurities and past hurts can pose personal challenges, how God uses those challenges to create increased beauty within us, and the importance of establishing and maintaining healthy boundaries in all our interactions.
Find Wholly Loved, at:
Join the private Faith Over Fear Group Here:
Sign up to receive her 30-Day Fighting Fear emails here: https://bit.ly/3l1eAYs
Resource mentioned: Becoming His Princess Bible Study Video Week One: https://bit.ly/3o5qHFG
Group Discussion Questions:
1. What did you find most helpful in today’s episode and why?
2. How often do you pause to evaluate your reactions to particular people or situations?
3. In what ways have your insecurities or past hurts colored your perception during disagreements or relationally tense moments?
4. Consider someone with whom you often experience difficulty. How much of your ongoing issues might be exacerbated by unresolved hurts from your past?
5. When, if ever, do you find yourself getting sucked into someone else’s drama?
6. What are some ways you can avoid this?
7. How well do you “shake off” rejection?
8. What might healthy boundaries look like in your situation?
9. What do you find most challenging when it comes to establishing or maintaining healthy boundaries?
10. What is one action step you feel God is wanting you to take after having listened to this podcast episode?
Episode Image Credit: Getty/LinaDes
A Prayer for An Eternal Perspective While You Grieve - Your Daily Prayer - January 22
Death doesn't have the victory because in Christ, we are given eternity with Him.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
20 Healing Bible Verses - Therapeutic Scripture Quotes
We can rely on God's power, to not only heal our emotional pain but do the physical healing as well. These are Bible verses about healing to meditate on. I hope they assist you with whatever emotional, spiritual, or physical healing you need today.