The Courage to Release Our Children into God's CareFebruary 23, 2021 ● 27 min
Share this episode
In this episode, Wholly Loved’s Shellie Arnold and Jennifer Slattery discuss some of the fears, challenges, and confusion parents face in this journey of releasing and truths that can help us move forward with courage and confidence.
Find Jennifer Slattery at:
Find Shellie Arnold at:
Find Wholly Loved, at:
Find more on the Wholly Loved Online Mother-Daughter Conference: https://whollyloved.com/conference-info/
Resource: Age of Opportunity: A Biblical Guide to Parenting Teens by Paul David Tripp
Group Discussion Questions:
1. In terms of your level of entrusting your kids to Jesus, where are you currently at in your parenting journey?
2. What areas do you feel God has not called you to release?
3. What areas might He be calling you to release?
4. What makes it most challenging to surrender those areas to Christ?
5. In what ways are you training your children (adult, youth, or younger) to turn to Christ for guidance and strength?
6. In what ways might you be inadvertently trying to play a “savior” role in their life or lives?
7. Consider an area you find particularly frightening to release. What messages might your behavior in that area be sending to your children?
8. What people do you turn to for support and wisdom?
9. What hurts might you have caused your children that you need to confess and apologize for?
10. What areas of guilt must you invite God to heal in your heart?
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Polar_Lights
A Prayer for Those Who Are Battle Weary - Your Daily Prayer - March 6
For those who are battle-weary, His Truth over us for this day…
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
Bible Verses about Confidence: Scriptures to be Confident in Faith
Have the confidence and courage to seek first the kingdom of God and the salvation of your soul through Jesus Christ. Here we have gathered 20 of the best Bible verses about confidence to encourage you in the boldness of faith! May these scripture quotes inspire your confidence and trust in God.