Responding with Courage When Others Act Foolishly - Ep. 48April 06, 2021 ● 16 min
Share this episode
Find Jennifer Slattery at:
Find Shellie Arnold at:
Find Wholly Loved, at:
Join the private Faith Over Fear Group:
Group Discussion Questions:
1. Consider a time when you’ve most felt like a victim to your circumstances or someone else’s reaction. What made it hard to trust God’s care in that situation?
2. In what ways has your past negatively colored your view of God?
3. What are some ways God has shown Himself to be trustworthy and attentive in your life?
4. When has God given you quick, supernatural wisdom for dealing with a difficult situation or person?
5. When you feel threatened, what tends to be your default response: fight, flight, freeze, or trust?
6. Why is it important to pause to seek God’s guidance during times of crisis?
7. Why is it important to seek God’s guidance when dealing with reactionary people?
8. When has someone acted like an Abigail in your life and talked you down from a tense situation?
9. What did that individual do that proved so effective?
10. Why must we base our security in Christ rather than our circumstances or other people’s choices?
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Ponomariova Maria
A Prayer to Encounter the Power of God - Your Daily Prayer - April 23
What a mighty God we serve!
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.