Finding Peace in the God of Heaven’s Armies (Jehovah-Sabaoth) – Ep. 63July 20, 2021 ● 16 min
Share this episode
We belong to and are deeply loved by Jehovah-Sabaoth, the God of Heaven’s Armies. In today’s episode, author and international speaker Grace Fox shares a story of a time when fear for her kids stole her peace and left her sleep-deprived, how she found comfort and strength in Jehovah-Sabaoth, and how that taught her to deal with fear.
Find Grace at:
Find Wholly Loved, at:
Join the private Faith Over Fear Group Here:
Moving From Fear to Freedom: A Woman's Guide to Peace in Every Situation by Grace Fox
Finding Hope in Crisis: Devotions for Calm and Chaos by Grace Fox
Episode 6 of Faith Over Fear - The Courage to Move Past the Fear of Insignificance
Group Discussion Questions:
1. What resonated with you most in today’s episode?
2. When have you most felt defenseless?
3. What does the name Jehovah-Sabaoth, the God of Heaven’s armies, most mean to you?
4. Consider the story of David Goliath. Who do you tend to most resemble from the story?
5. Compare and contrast David with the giant Goliath. In what ways did David appear out-muscled?
6. What might the significance be of David’s use of a slingshot and stone?
7. Who or what did David say he came against Goliath with?
8. Who did David say the battle belonged to?
9. While David may have appeared outmuscled, who truly was outmuscled in this battle?
10. Consider your current fear/fears. How does that fear line up against the God of Heaven’s armies?
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Nadzeya_Dzivakova
A Prayer for Peace in a Relationship - Your Daily Prayer - September 18
The enemy is the thief of peace in our relationships, but God’s Word gives us the first step to take in restoring peace.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
13 Songs and Hymns About Hope
In the darkest points of our lives, we can lose our way and feel alone. But even then, the Lord shines his light on us, and in Him, we can find hope, love, and freedom. The hope of eternal life with our King. The strongest love we can't even begin to comprehend. And the freedom from our sins through God's grace. No matter how difficult life gets, God will always be there for us shining His light of hope. All we have to do is open our eyes.
Whether worshiping alone or with a group, listening to songs about hope can definitely brighten God's light of hope. Here are some popular worship songs…