Resting in the God Who Provides (Jehovah-Jireh) – Ep. 64July 27, 2021 ● 17 min
Share this episode
Find Ava Pennington at:
Find Wholly Loved, at:
Join the private Faith Over Fear Group Here:
Daily Reflections in the Names of God by Ava Pennington
Group Discussion Questions:
1. When have you felt alone or unseen by God?
2. What contributed to those feelings?
3. What truths from today’s episode can help counter those feelings?
4. When you consider Christ’s death, for you, what comes to mind?
5. In what ways does the love Christ showed on the cross encourage you in your daily struggles?
6. What does it mean to you that God sees your need and provides in advance?
7. What do you think made it most challenging for Abraham to obey God when He told him to sacrifice his son?
8. What do you think gave Abraham the courage to obey?
9. When has God called you to do something hard or frightening?
10. What did you learn about Him during that situation or event?
Episode Image Credit: Getty/rudall30
A Prayer for Peace in a Relationship - Your Daily Prayer - September 18
The enemy is the thief of peace in our relationships, but God’s Word gives us the first step to take in restoring peace.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.